Wednesday 6 July 2011

Tiger Shiplap Apex

The Tiger Shiplap Apex wooden shed is one of Tiger Sheds more prominent and popular products. Its classic design makes it one of the most popular garden buildings in the UK.
Welcome back to shed week here at blog.bsknowles.com, okay that's enough of the shed stuff

Went to Circuit training last night with Dani, active lifestyle seems to be eating up our evenings a bit and we don't appear to be getting what we need from the classes anymore, when in the class we are exhausted and couldn't do much more at the time, our recovery is quick and we are finding that we could even go to the gym afterwards, i like the structure of the classes as you're not just aimlessly going to the gym and working to your "limit" i put limit in quotations as i find that when i go to the gym I’ll work as hard as i feel i want to on the day, in a class however you're always trying to keep to their timings and you work till they say stop

I'm thinking I’m going to need someone to give me a gym program to stick to instead of thinking i know best

Oh yeah before I go I found the Tom and Jerry tune I was talking about, I didn’t need to listen to Radio 3 could have just gone to YouTube:

No comments:

Post a Comment