Thursday 26 May 2011

Bicycle?

Okay so after work i went to my local bike shop and got a bog standard bike pump and chain oil

I've pumped the tires back up and to my surprise they were just flat and not punctured in anyway, I've oiled the chain but for some reason (most likely rust) the gears don't appear to function properly, they seem to keep setting themselves back when i change them

Needs a good clean up anyways so I'll have to get on with that

I'm really not sure about it's capabilities as a triathlon bike but i did have a cycle around my street, felt like i was a teenager again, although I'm sure it looked like i had just stolen some kids bike as the seat wasn't at my level, i had trouble keeping it in a straight line and was tearing around the road on it

I've seen a nice hybrid bike that i like though that isn't too expensive and would be good for my triathlon and general day to day stuff, it's the Giant Escape 4 (Link) i can get it for about £250 online

No comments:

Post a Comment