Tuesday 24 May 2011

Improvements

So i went for another run last night, still not sure of the distance, this time however i made sure that i warmed up by spending 10 minutes on our cross-trainer and then done my stretches with Dani
This time round i made sure that i regulated my breathing much better and didn't get a stitch, i also took on board an isotonic drink all the way round to help with hydration and i found this helped while going round and when i got back as i found i was quicker to recover

I did get a bit of a pain in the backs of my legs, but after doing my final stretches this seems much better now

After my run i had a half a shake with protein powder to repair

I've now got my brothers GPS watch so that i can track my distance and see how much more i need to do

No comments:

Post a Comment