Friday 20 May 2011

Up until now

Okay before i get too carried away with triathlon training, let me explain my background I've never been that concerned about what i ate, i used to have a bowl of about 4-6 weetabix in the morning covered in sugar (it was about 2 spoons full and I'm not talking about teaspoons here, i used to apply it in half spoons at a time so that it didn't look like i was putting much on and then I'd mix it in to the weetabix and milk sludge)

Then I'd cycle to work and sit down all morning and have about 2 coffees

I'd then have lunch, i was quite good to keep it varied for my balanced diet it would be either KFC, McDonalds, Burger King, Chinese or fish and chips, these were not the kids meals i was having, in fact the burger king meal i had was nicknamed the 'Super fat b@st@rd meal' it was their biggest burger meal super sized

Then I'd sit down all afternoon at work and probably have another 2-3 coffee, because i was drinking instant coffee i had to have milk and 2 sugars (teaspoons this time) to make it taste nice

I would then cycle home and have a big dinner

I never drank water because i didn't like the taste of water (it was probably because it didn't have any sugar in it) so i would always have strong concentrated cordial drinks

Now on the weekends and after work i was lazy, i couldn't be bothered to do much at all (and i guess i couldn't be bothered to understand why either)

Now this was all fine and dandy while i was cycling to and from work as i didn't quite feel all of the negative effects of eating like this, every day (okay i was lazy but i just figured i was one of those lazy people you hear so much about)

But the time came that i needed a car and because this is how i ate i found it difficult to stop eating like this, i got my podge belly to joke status and my laziness continued, i was never what i would call fat as such but i was unhealthy in what i ate and what i did

No comments:

Post a Comment