Wednesday 25 May 2011

Distance

I walked part of the distance yesterday that i ran on Monday but this time with my (brothers) GPS watch, it turns out that i'm probably already running the 2.5k required

I've planned to run again tonight, the same distance, to improve my cv and endurance, this time with the GPS watch to track distance and pace, the only problem i can see is that Wednesday is cinema night

I need to start swimming soon so i've looked into our local pool to find out when the lanes swimming is, swimming is my weakest side to the whole triathlon, i never really swam lengths before, i normally just done widths and depths in the pool, I remember saying in school that i couldn't swim to get out of lessons, but even then i never really put much effort in

I asked Dani to look on freecycle for a bike for me and i need to call the lady back today in regards to picking it up if it's right for me

No comments:

Post a Comment