Monday 23 May 2011

The big brown box day

My isotonic and effervescent drinks arrived today by special delivery, all set for another run tonight

Morning started with a healthy shake and vitamins, i'm trying to take on more water but i'm finding it difficult due to my work, sometimes i need to go to visit other companies to fix issues and am too polite to ask for a drink of water so i just get on with my work and get out of there, i'll have to overcome this and change that

Skipped lunch due to work commitments as well, not good, i'm starting to understand why not everyone is running to work everyday and going for triathlons in there spare time, i'll have to discover the secret of how others do this around a normal busy work day

Beginning tasks: Need to keep more hydrated and keep my body topped up with vitamins throughout the day

I've asked my brother if he can spare his GPS heart rate monitor watch so that i can track my distances, he has agreed i've just got to find some time to go and pick it up, it's (currently) too far to run to his house and back so i'll have to use horsepower

No comments:

Post a Comment