Friday 24 June 2011

I've bought the best triathlon bike in the world

As the title says I have actually bought the best triathlon bike in the world, there isn't another bike on the market like it, it's totally unique, only 1 made, it's the (wait for it) Giant Defy 3 2011

Whoa! I know what you're thinking that is NOT the best triathlon bike in the world, it's not even a triathlon bike at all it's a road bike

However this my friend is where you are wrong and I'll tell you why...

It is going to be MY bike

It's going to be the bike that i ride on to compete in the Silverstone Duathlons

It's going to be the bike i use for the Cotswold Triathlon in Sept

Like i said it's totally unique, I'm not going to be riding any other bike, only this one (until i upgrade it of course) we're going to have great days together and we're going to have bad days together but this will be my bike that sees me through it all and one day it will be worth quillions, trust me

---

On another note i went swimming again today, but this time without Dani, don't panic it's all cool, she's gone off to do her Supporting Artist work (Extras to you and me) I think i done about 20 lengths, trying my hardest to keeping doing at least 2 lengths at a time and then having to stop for a short breather

I didn't feel that i done that well, although i was swimming more my technique was a little off and i had some trouble getting my legs and arms working together again, i think next time i will start with the float again as i found that really helped get coordinated

No comments:

Post a Comment