Tuesday 21 June 2011

Possible early race day

Ok so i went to the chiropractor yesterday, i was a bit nervous as i've never even had a massage before and it felt a bit weird knowing that some guy was going to be rubbing oil into my back

But the appointment went well, he said that there wasn't anything really wrong with me which was good and he showed me a few exercises to basically take care of myself at home and wouldn't need to come back, which was all good

He gave me a lot of information to take in but said that if i got stuck i could email him for some training tips, he also suggested that instead of doing endurance work on the resistance machines i should focus more of muscle strength and then when i'm running, cycling and swimming that should be all the endurance work i need, he gave me a tip on cycling as well that when training i should do short bursts of fast pace then continue at normal pace during the rest of the time, i can't remember the type of training he called it though

I've now got a possible race day today over at Silverstone tonight, My dad called me yesterday saying that they needed someone to run a 2 mile run and then cool down while someone does a 10 mile bike stretch and then i'll need to do another 2 mile run, it still need to be confirmed yet but it's another competition that i can compete in which can only help for the 4th of September

It does mean that my weekly plan that i only blogged yesterday might now be wrong but nevermind

No comments:

Post a Comment