Tuesday 7 June 2011

My 1st fitball class

Attended a fitball class at my gym today
They are really good at building core strength and stability

I
was
useless!

OK let me re-phrase, I felt useless, I was wobbling all over the ball and at one point the ball bounced across the room, still i had fun and learn about muscles that i didn't even know that i had

The instructor was good with clear beginners like myself, showing us how to perfect each movement and showed us how to progress to the more advanced workouts

I did mean to get to the gym earlier to go for a run to burn some calories but it turns out that the class was more than enough

I still took a shake and a Niteworks, then afterwards i had another shake with vitamins and protein powder to help rebuild my muscles

I'll let you know tomorrow if I've got any aches as I'm getting up early for a swim to get ready for my 400m leg of my triathlon

No comments:

Post a Comment