Wednesday 8 June 2011

Morning swim and results from fitball

Got up bright and early this morning, had to drag Dani out of bed but got us both to the gym on time for a morning swim

It's been a few days since my last swim so i really tried to get the technique right

Had problems with my breathing again but I'm finding that I'm recovering quicker and am able to start almost doing 2 lengths at a time before having a short breather

I found near the end of my swim that i wasn't keeping my head down and that was causing me to bring my head up instead of to the side for air, I'll need to work on this, I'm also starting to inhale water as I'm swimming so might need to get a nose clamp thingy

had a shake and Niteworks before and another shake (with protein) and vitamins afterwards and my recovery is getting much better

A good way to start the day i feel much more awake by the time I'm getting to work and ready to start the day

Oh yeah, after the fitball exercises yesterday and I'm guessing the training overall I'm finding that sitting with the correct posture is feeling more comfortable and 'Right' than sitting slouched at my desk, i guess it's because of working my lower back and core has made my body want to sit correctly, weird! I wasn't even going for a posture change but it's like a natural development of working out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment