Wednesday 22 June 2011

Morning Swim and Ideas

I'm feeling more confident after my morning swim, i used a float, whoa before you say "Erm thats cheating Billy" i used a float (wait for it) so that i wasn't using my legs so that i could concentrate on getting my arm and breathing technique right, also my legs were still a bit stiff from the running yesterday, but after a few minutes in the pool, started using my lower legs for a bit of extra power, i feel that i've got much smoother movement now in my arms and i started doing 2 lengths (Yes! i finally get my 50m badge, can anyone sew this onto my pants for me?)

I think i done about 12-14 lengths in total but mostly stop start at the ends, Dani had to show me up by doing 600m when i got out of the pool, but she done it breast stroke and i've decided that doesn't count if only to make myself feel better (nope sorry Dani it has to be done front crawl, wipe that score off the board and put Billy's 50m back up)

I've just looked at the next Silverstne Duathlon it's Race 3 and it's on 14th July and then Race 4 is on 2nd August, just keeping myself open for these dates, i would need a bike however

1 comment:

  1. It totally does count!! I'd like to see you do it in Breastroke :-P haha. Great job this morning. xx

    ReplyDelete