Friday 10 June 2011

Where have you gone?

OK I'm still here, you can relax now
I should have gone swimming this morning but by going to bed at about one this morning i took the executive decision to sleep more instead of lose sleep for more training

I know I've got a long way to go to be able to swim the 400m comfortably with enough energy to then cycle 20km and then run 2.5km but as I'm doing this around a full time job as well i figured that i didn't want my training to cause problems with my job, being tired from training or not fully concentrating

Anyway that's my excuses out of the way, i got my first family recognition yesterday, i was round my pops' and he noticed that i was already looking slimmer, now he can be very sarcastic sometimes but I'm sure he was being genuine this time, now i haven't noticed a considerable difference myself  in regards to weight loss but hey if it shows then i must be doing something right, cheers pops

I'm going to get to the gym later for either some swimming, running or secret fitball training before the next lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment