Monday 20 June 2011

Weekend weekend!

Had a great weekend, didn't manage to get much training though

Went to the Gold Coast Festival in North Devon and saw the likes of Ben Howard, Ed Sheeran and Seasick Steve (my Photo with Seasick coming soon...) It was a great weekend

I did manage to get some competive cycling down though, about 3 mins worth overall, i tested my skill against the best that north devon had to offer... well the ones that weren't competing in the real sporting events such as the swimming for god-knows how long in the sea or surfing all day or beach volleyball but all the others that had come to listen to some awesome music and feast on the delights of Mexican or Hotdogs or 300 Medley bars, out of these people i came level first with the faster biker... on a virtual cycle route in the back of a VW van (Again photos will follow when i get time)

 - - 00:01:04 - -

Yay, my first victory. Now i have the taste for it i'm psyched up for the triathlon now, i even got a prize for my meager vistory, an orange tri shirt with my name on the back, it wasn't the prize that the virtual cycle uys were handing out, Dani bought it for me for nearly dying after the cycle

No comments:

Post a Comment